Summer Pudding is a delicious traditional treat to enjoy in warm weather!
6 slices white bread with crusts removed
Knob of butter
1. Grease a pudding bowl with butter.
2. Line the base and sides of the bowl with 5 of the 6 bread slices.
3. Wash all the fruit and place in a pan. Add sugar. Over a low heat stir in the sugar to hull the fruit to a soft consistency. Use only its own juices. Cool.
4. Pour this mixture into the bread bowl.
5. Add the final bread slice to form a lid.
6. Cover with a saucer and add a 1-2lb weight to press the pudding into shape.
7. Place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
8. Serve with fresh cream.
Copyright © 2022 | KitPerriman.com | All Rights Reserved